Leadership Series..Session 1.. Legal Seminar
October 30, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm| $30.00
MFIS is happy to announce the first of our offerings in our Leadership Education Series this year. We are bringing back Mr. David Negus, a Partner at MLT Aikins Law Firm, to offer a half-day session entitled: “How to Succeed at Discipline (and Discharge) Without Really Trying”.
Many of you attended his half-day session last year on Employment and Human Rights; and, based on feedback we received from his presentation, he was asked to lead another session for our member schools. And, the topic of discipline was identified as a need.
Here are the details:
- Who would benefit – Principals, Administrators, Vice-Principals, and other “Leaders” from your school team involved in this area of Human Resources.
- When – Wednesday, October 30th, 2019
- Time – 8:30 am to 12:00 pm
- Where – Mennonite Brethren Collegiate Institute in the Multi-Purpose Room; 173 Talbot Ave with ample parking behind the building with entrance off Talbot Ave.
- Cost – $30 per person
- Continental breakfast will be provided